Solver resource updates

 I've added some new links to the "Solver Resources" page--worth checking out if you enjoy reading about cryptics, are looking for more puzzles to solve, and/or thinking about making your own puzzles!

  • Puzzle critic Aaron Riccio offers thoughtful takes on what makes cryptic clues work well at his blog, The Crossword Scholar. I've enjoyed reading Riccio's commentary (including on my own work) since he turned nearly full-time to cryptics about 9 months ago. He also writes about cryptics on Twitter (@thatcrypticguy) and regularly streams cryptic solving sessions on Twitch.
  • George Ho, who constructs cryptics under the pseudonym Loplop, has compiled a database of over a half million cryptic clues from numerous UK and US sources.
  • Cryptipedia is a wiki for solvers and setters, containing numerous lists of indicators and other material used to create cryptic clues. I've been using it frequently when writing clues for my own puzzles.
Are there other resources for cryptics that you would like to see listed here? Let me know in the comments!

Comments